We’re now offering our popular Wills & Trusts Seminar online.
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Learn how to protect your family home & nest egg
Thursday, July 23, 2020
2 to 3:30 p.m.
We will also cover the topics of
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Attorney Edward W. Lovato for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you’ll learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and the best strategies to minimize taxes to your heirs.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court if you become disabled and can’t speak for yourself.
- All about probate and what steps you should take now to help your family avoid this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- If you will you owe estate taxes and how to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which can average $7,480 monthly.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care without jeopardizing eligibility for important benefits like Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
We look forward to seeing you! Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 90 minute estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Edward W. Lovato
Edward W. Lovato founded the Rio Rancho law firm of Lovato Law, P.C. in 2017 and he oversees a practice devoted to providing clients the best in estate planning. Edward attended the University of New Mexico where he earned both his Bachelor of Business Administration and his Juris Doctor (law) degrees. He is also a former Marine Officer and veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan.