Register for our popular Wills & Trusts Seminar online.
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
6:00 to 7:30 p.m. via Zoom
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your savings and provide security for your family?
Join Attorney Edward W. Lovato for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
Anyone who doesn’t currently have a plan in place to protect their family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
On this webinar you will learn:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both wills and trusts.
- How the new SECURE Act has impacted inherited IRAs and taxes.
- How to keep your affairs private and your loved ones out of court
- All about probate and how to keep your family out of this expensive and time-consuming legal process.
- How to help your heirs minimize or even avoid “death” taxes after your passing.
- Easy strategies to protect your children’s inheritance from being seized if they get divorced, sued or file bankruptcy in the future.
- How to preserve your estate for your children should you pass away and your surviving spouse gets remarried (without a plan, your family’s inheritance will legally go to the new husband or wife!).
- How to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses.
- How parents (and grandparents!) of children with special needs can plan for a lifetime of care.
We look forward to seeing you! Be sure to participate with your spouse, or feel free to invite a friend.
Yes! Send me the instructions on how to join this 90 minute estate planning webinar!
About the Speaker:
Attorney, Edward W. Lovato
Edward W. Lovato founded the Rio Rancho law firm of Lovato Law, P.C. in 2017. As a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, he oversees a practice devoted to providing clients the best in estate planning and elder law services. Edward attended the University of New Mexico where he earned both his Bachelor of Business Administration and his Juris Doctor (law) degrees. He is also a former Marine Officer and veteran of Iraq and Afghanistan.